Thank you so much for making the time for doing this course, The Confident Mom.
I truly hope you were able to learn from my experiences and discover that you, too, are worthy of working towards your health goals. I also hope you’ve gained the confidence that will propel you towards achieving your ultimate goal.
I created this course with the mission to inspire moms to set the foundation for creating practical and flexible daily habits, and I hope I achieved that.
As a recap, 3 pillars in the foundation for creating the mindset shift:
The first pillar – positive thinking (think)
- Don’t think about what doesn’t work or focus on the things that make you unhappy.
- Focus on positive thoughts, cutting the excuses, and practice gratitude
The second pillar – Daily routines (do make daily changes)
- Track your daily habits and be more conscious of what habits can change and where you can make these changes in your day.
The third pillar – Goal setting (act by taking daily inspired action steps that will lead you to your desired goal).
- Keep your long term goal in mind
- Remember your “why”, that driving force behind why you want to make a change
- Be more conscious of your current health
- Break down your big goal into smaller more manageable pieces
- And take inspired action on each step of the way
Next steps … I want you to get excited about all you can achieve! To get excited for the next step to being more active or eating healthy!
And if you want to find out about other course I have coming down the line, join me over on my private Facebook group. There’s weekly tips and advice on topics around being a mom and living a healthy lifestyle. You’ll also have access to great freebies and of course you’ll be part of a supportive community of like-minded moms!